Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Go With It


I was pleasantly surprised with this one, since I tend to dislike Adam Sandler movies. Especially coming off of Grown Ups which was so corny, I had low expectations. Just Go With It, however was really funny, predictable but still funny. I laughed from beginning to end. Jenifer Aniston was also great in this movie ( I usually hate all her movies The Bounty Hunter and The Breakup were both horrible). Sandler's character stars as a sleaze ball plastic surgeon that uses the wedding ring and his so called horrible marriage as bait for young women. However this comes back to haunt him when he finds a girl he really likes, so he invents a family. Using his loyal assistant(Aniston) and her children as his props, and the rest you can pretty much guess. A couple guest appearances were made so look out for those, very enjoyable. I give it 3.5 JUICY MANGOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment