Sunday, March 6, 2011

I Am Number Four


I'm a sucker for these action movies with great special effects, because of this I was drawn into number four, but it was very silly. Alex Pettyfer's character is apparently the 4th alien of 9 sent to earth after their planet was destroyed. However there are some creatures (can't recall their names) after these young aliens and they're killing them in numerical order LOL (typing it makes it even more ridiculous). Pettyfer and his guardian move from place to place constantly but he's finds love when he moves to Ohio and meets Dianna Argon's character Sarah (a loner photographer). This is just a summary of the extremely ridiculous plot in this movie, it was just unrealistic and stupid. I especially hate when I'm watching movies where the characters lives are in danger, but they stop to have a romantic moment in all the chaos. This one was aimed at the teenagers, and even they would find this movie silly. I give it 2 JUICY MANGOES, wait for it on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment